Are you a passionate Full-Stack developer that would like to be part of our mission to create shopping with radical peace of mind? Do you want to play a key role in creating an intuitive platform that automatically gives shoppers money back if the price drops post-purchase?
Who we are:
Our product is very simple: If you sign up, we’ll make sure to give you money back on your purchases if the price drops post-purchase. Through this, we’re aiming to create a shopping companion like you’ve never seen before. Our office is located at Copenhagen FinTech Lab, one of Europe's leading FinTech Hubs, and we have secured venture backing from both Innovation Norway and Strawberry Capital, bringing the Norwegian billionaire Petter Stordalen on board. Our app has 30k downloads in Norway, and we’re in the midst of launching the product in the Danish market.
Our vision is to create a radically stress free shopping experience, and pace of mind is of the heart of what we do. Imagine a purchase where you never have to worry about overpaying, missing a sale, or getting caught out by the fine print. That’s the future we’re creating. See www.tjommi.app for more.
You will be building and maintaining the web version of our mobile application, occasionally work on new backend features and continuously add new scrapers to our platform.
We want you if:
- You like the idea and vision of Tjommi.
- You are familiar with the world of fintech
- You are highly proficient in english and experience working in a team
- You are self-motivated and adaptable, and can organise your workload to meet your goals as part of a team in Copenhagen.
- Laravel, Laravel Vapor, Laravel Nova, PHP 7
- Vue JS, HTML & CSS
- Experience with Web Scraping is a plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with Test-driven development is a plus
We use the following tools to operate remotely:
Special pluses if:
- You have experience with either fintech, ecommerce, or open banking
- Competitive salary, bonuses and stock options are included.
- You will be a part of a growing family, working towards hitting common strategic objectives for Tjommi, whilst focusing on designing and achieving your own goals.
- Strong remote and on-site culture: The CTO is fully remote, while the CEO and CMO lives and works together in Copenhagen.